The Cygwin mailing lists are rather archaic and cumbersome aren't they...?

Randall R Schulz rrschulz@cris.com
Fri Feb 7 19:25:00 GMT 2003

Stephen,

Gmane has a Cygwin list mirroring group. The consensus among the users
and especially the doers is that a mailing list suits Cygwin best.

This is an old and recurring topic. Please review the copious postings
that have gone before. If you have something genuinely new to
contribute, then let us know about it.

As far as Cygwin "support" goes, it's primarily supplies by the user
community, with authoritative input from the principals and package
maintainers, who monitor this list closely.

Randall Schulz