mod_auth_ntsec

Uwe Mayer merkosh@planet-interkom.de
Sat Feb 8 02:56:00 GMT 2003

Hi,

I just mentioned the problem with mod_php4, the same applies to
mod_auth_ntsec.

However this time I extracted the mod_auth_ntsec.dll directly to
/lib/apache/new and re-run:

$ ./apache-mod_auth_ntsec.sh.done
[activating module `ntsec_auth' in /etc/apache/httpd.conf]
cp mod_auth_ntsec.dll /usr/lib/apache/mod_auth_ntsec.dll
chmod 755 /usr/lib/apache/mod_auth_ntsec.dll
cp /etc/apache/httpd.conf /etc/apache/httpd.conf.bak
cp /etc/apache/httpd.conf.new /etc/apache/httpd.conf
rm /etc/apache/httpd.conf.new

...which worked almost.
The lines

  LoadModule ntsec_auth_module  lib/apache/mod_auth_ntsec.dll
  AddModule mod_ntsec_auth.c

are added to the httpd_conf, BUT the last line should be:

  AddModule mod_auth_ntsec.c

small typo... :)

Ciao
Uwe                          mailto:merkosh@planet-interkom.de
--
Nur tote Fische schwimmen mit dem Strom!