non-X11 ssh-askpass binary sought

Gilgamesh Nootebos gilgamesh@koekjes.net
Wed Feb 19 10:19:00 GMT 2003

Hi Ralf,

Ralf Hauser wrote:

>Now that it is more than 2 years since
>http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin/2001-01/msg00372.html, did anybody come
>around to make/use a
>
>- binary
>- that is not requiring a full-blown major environment such as X11/gnome/...
>
>that is capable to send the password back to ssh-add/ssh-agent for
>SSH_ASKPASS?

For a while i have been using the program that I found after a very
quick search on google using:"windows ssh-askpass"

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=windows+ssh-askpass&btnG=Google+Search

Regards,

Gilgamesh

--
Gilgamesh Nootebos
@: gilgamesh@koekjes.net

	THE LESSER-KNOWN PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES #2: RENE

Named after the famous French philosopher and mathematician Rene
DesCartes, RENE is a language used for artificial intelligence.  The
language is being developed at the Chicago Center of Machine Politics
and Programming under a grant from the Jane Byrne Victory Fund.  A
spokesman described the language as "Just as great as dis [sic] city of
ours."

The center is very pleased with progress to date.  They say they have
almost succeeded in getting a VAX to think. However, sources inside the
organization say that each time the machine fails to think it ceases to
exist.