ncftp problem ?

Vince Hoffman Vince.Hoffman@uk.circle.com
Wed Feb 19 20:09:00 GMT 2003


Running ncftp from a bash prompt, within about 10 minutes (approx 60-100MB
of a 650Mb iso) I stop reciving data and from then on I cannot make tcp
connections from or to that computer. 
telnet, ftp, ncftp and ssh all tell me "out of buffer space"  
"uname -a" gives CYGWIN_NT-5.0 dvlongenwww1 1.3.20(0.73/3/2) 2003-02-08
12:10 i686 unknown unknown Cygwin
my ncftp version is:

Program version:  NcFTP 3.1.4/023 Jul 02 2002, 05:24 AM
Library version:  LibNcFTP 3.1.4 (July 2, 2002)
System:           CYGWIN_NT-5.0 WINSAT 1.3.12(0.54/3/2) 2002-07-06 02:16
i6... 

cygcheck attached.

Has anyone else had a problem similar to the one i am experiencing ?
I'm a little confused as I often use ncftp and have never had this issue
before, and its been a while since ncftp was changed, but its the only
program I am running, and the machine is happy unless i run ncftp. 

Ps. I said a while back i might maintain a release of nail, a BSD mail
clone. would anyone be interested as it seems pretty simple to do.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Vince Hoffman     NT Administrator
Euro RSCG Circle (London)
P: 020 7959 7576  M: 0777 5822213
Icq: 50905590     PGP ID: 0xC859C861
-----------------------------------------------------------------------


-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
Name: cygcheck.txt
URL: <http://cygwin.com/pipermail/cygwin/attachments/20030219/86d5a102/attachment.txt>
-------------- next part --------------
--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/


More information about the Cygwin mailing list