MESA

Chan Kar Heng karheng@softhome.net
Thu Feb 20 19:16:00 GMT 2003

>The actual libraries in the gcc command line (e.g., -lglut), and a
>descriptive message subject. ;-)
>Try "gcc -Wall -o test test.c -L/usr/local/lib -lGL -lGLU -lglut", or
>something like that...

try this instead... note the order of the libraries included:

gcc -Wall -o test test.c -L/usr/local/lib -lglut -lglu -lgl

it should work (as i recall it did for me)...
someone here mentioned that it was due to the library order,
and that should be exactly the problem.

AFAIK, in certain cases where there is a circular reference in the
libraries, some of these libraries might need to be included
more than once... something like this:

gcc -Wall -o test test.c -L/usr/local/lib -lgl -lglut -lglu -lgl

i suppose this is off topic....  :)   :x

rgds,

kh