Accessing global variables causes segfault

David Means dmeans@the-means.net
Sat Feb 22 17:18:00 GMT 2003

One problem is that 'myglobal' is a pointer to an int, but the int is
never defined, and hence, you're assigning a value to a pointer that
points no where.

It's very common for things like this to work on one platform, but not
another.