Libtool patch - installation of DLLs with ntsec

Charles Wilson cwilson@ece.gatech.edu
Tue Feb 25 06:15:00 GMT 2003

Max Bowsher wrote:
> I just found this in a forgotten corner of my hard drive.
>
> The issue it was created to solve was that DLLs are installed without
> execute permission, when ntsec is on. I haven't tested this recently,
> because I decided some time ago that nontsec made my life a whole lot
> easier, but it did work when I wrote it.
>
> Here it is, in case anyone wants it.

I'll file it away, in case anyone complains in the future.  But AFAIK
this is no longer a problem -- at least, I use ntsec and I haven't run
into libtool installing DLLs without execute perms.

--Chuck