Can someone please answer this question I've posted repeatedly even if it is just to say slag off
Christopher Faylor
cgf@redhat.com
Thu Feb 27 15:57:00 GMT 2003
On Wed, Feb 26, 2003 at 12:02:24PM -0500, Jon A. Lambert wrote:
>Does dumper.exe work?
>
>I am unable to get the dumper utility to produce a core dump.
>I have read the FAQ, the webpages and searched the mailing lists.
>
>My cygwin.bat startup file contains the following:
> set CYGWIN=error_start=c:\cygwin\bin\dumper.bat
>
>My dumper.bat file contains the following:
> dumper.exe -d %1 %2 %3
> pause
If you do a "man dumper", you'll see the accepted way for using it.
There is no need to create a .bat file.
I don't know if this will help or not but you might as well use the
tool the way the documentation recommends.
cgf
--
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list