Cygwin & DLL

Gregg C Levine yodathejediknight@worldnet.att.net
Thu Feb 27 21:30:00 GMT 2003


Hello from Gregg C Levine
No the Internet record, is 20. Mostly a rambling collection of nonsense. But
I did see a revolting line of gibberish that posed as the signature.
----------------------------------
Gregg C Levine yodathejediknight@att.net
"Try not.  Do. Or do not. There is no try."
Master Yoda


-----Original Message-----
From: cygwin-owner@cygwin.com [mailto:cygwin-owner@cygwin.com]On Behalf
Of Thorsten Kampe
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2003 2:01 PM
To: cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: Re: Cygwin & DLL


* Frederic BOYER (03-02-27 19:32 +0100)
> [...]
> [Disclaimer]

I /love/ the disclaimer: *fifteen* lines! God!

Does anyone know if this a new record? World record? Internet record?
Cygwin Mailing List record?

Still impressed,
Thorsten
--
 Disclaimer:  I am in no way responsible for any of the statements made
 in  the  above text. For all I know I might be drugged or something...
 No I'm not paranoid. You all think I'm paranoid, don't you!


--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/



--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/



More information about the Cygwin mailing list