[Mostly to Charles Wilson] Upgrading Cygwin's CVS

Charles Wilson cwilson@ece.gatech.edu
Mon Jan 13 03:04:00 GMT 2003

Robert Collins wrote:
> On Tue, 2003-01-07 at 01:08, Jason Tishler wrote:
>
>>On Sat, Jan 04, 2003 at 07:58:48PM -0500, Charles Wilson wrote:
>>
>>>Because of all that, I'd pretty much decided that the next time I
>>>update the 'cvs' package, I'm going to use the cvsnt codebase
>>
>>Well, there's always Subversion:
>>
>>    http://subversion.tigris.org
>>
>>:,)
>

> Or arch
> http://www.fifthvision.net

Yes -- but I don't maintain the 'arch' or 'subversion' package.  I
maintain the 'cvs' package. (You're not going to tell me that
'arch'/'subversion' are drop-in replacements for cvs/cvsnt, are you?)

So, I'll stick with the cvs variants, and leave 'arch'/'subversion' for
someone else to contribute and maintain.

--Chuck