help...
top_general
top_general@sina.com
Mon Jan 13 03:04:00 GMT 2003
I have a question .
Firstly:
I make a "C library".The "C library" source code is below:
http://www.uclinux.org/pub/uClinux/libraries/
uC-libc-310899.tar.gz.
I build a "libc.a" using "make " in cygwin.
secondly:
I do an example "a.c".below:
//a.c
#include <stdio.h>
void main()
{
printf("success!");
return ;
}
I want to use "printf" function in libc.a, not in libcygwin.a.
so I using a new libcygwin.a ,not original libcygwin.a.
ar r libcygwin.a _cygwin_crt0_common.o _cygwin_S_IEXEC.o cygwin_attach_dll.o cygwin_crt0.o dll_entry.o dll_main.o libcmain.o premain0.o premain1.o premain2.o premain3.o regcomp.o regerror.o regexec.o regfree.o
thirdly:
complied the program:
gcc -g -o a.exe a.c -lc -lcygwin
there are some question below:
/cygdrive/d/DOCUME~1/ADMINI~1/LOCALS~1/Temp/ccSmKP9B.o: In function `main':
/cygdrive/e/develop/uc-libc_310899/1.c:4: undefined reference to `__main'
/cygdrive/e/develop/uc-libc_310899/1.c:5: undefined reference to `printf'
/usr/lib/libcygwin.a(cygwin_crt0.o)(.text+0x41): undefined reference to `import stub
for dll_crt0(per_process *)'
/usr/lib/libcygwin.a(_cygwin_crt0_common.o)(.text+0xca): undefined reference to `malloc'
/usr/lib/libcygwin.a(d000582.o)(.idata$7+0x0): undefined reference to `_head_cygwin1_dll'
/usr/lib/libcygwin.a(d001007.o)(.idata$7+0x0): undefined reference to `_head_cygwin1_dll'
/usr/lib/libcygwin.a(d000723.o)(.idata$7+0x0): undefined reference to `_head_cygwin1_dll'
/usr/lib/libcygwin.a(d000635.o)(.idata$7+0x0): undefined reference to `_head_cygwin1_dll'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
how can i do? who help me ? Thanks
______________________________________
===================================================================
Ãâ·ÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃ15MÃÃÃãÃà »ñÃýÃëÃà »ú¡¢Ãûú´ó½± (http://vip.sina.com/sol_mail/promotion/pro_men.html)
ÃÃÃöþÃÃÃ󡣺ûêöÃ룬î·Ã¾ªÃ²£¬°Ã·ÃÃúÃâ (http://classad.sina.com.cn/2shou/)
ÿÃì1²¿Ãûú£¡ç÷ÃÃÃÃê¶ÃÃÃ
̬̉ (http://sms.sina.com.cn/act/beautyxmas.html)
--
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list