Sed Script works in 3.02-1, fails in 4.0.1-1

Randall R Schulz rrschulz@cris.com
Mon Jan 13 03:23:00 GMT 2003

Dwight,

I can't tell what you intend to do with that SED script, but I agree with
its complaint.

If you want to use slashes within the pattern or replacement, you'll either
have to escape them by preceding each with a backslash or use an
alternative separator. I'm fond of semicolon in this kind of situation.

Randall Schulz