cygpath question

Randall R Schulz rrschulz@cris.com
Fri Jan 24 20:45:00 GMT 2003

Rob,

All is not lost. If you simply drag an icon for a file system entity
and drop it in a Cygwin window, it will get quotes _as necessary_!
Nice, actually. The syntax will still be Windows, including
backslashes, but actually Cygwin will handle this correctly.

And in case you're not aware of it, you can ALT-tab while a
drag-and-drop is in progress without disrupting the drag.

Good luck.

Randall Schulz