cygpath question

Randall R Schulz rrschulz@cris.com
Sat Jan 25 00:04:00 GMT 2003

Larry,

Finally! Something to hold out as an advantage of the console over RXVT!

Actually, on my system, dropping on RXVT from Windows Explorer, whether
file or directory, with or without spaces, nothing happens at all.

It all works fine in a character ("console") window. It works there
even with "QuickEdit" mode turned off.

Randy