running brite with cygwin

Ronald Landheer-Cieslak ronald@landheer.com
Wed Jan 29 16:28:00 GMT 2003

On Tue, 28 Jan 2003 munirul@okstate.edu wrote:
> I am new to cygwin newsgroup.
> I am trying to install BRITE (www.cs.bu.edu/brite) topology generation
> in windows using cygwin toolkit.
> has anyone here tried that before and been successful?
> i have jdk 1.4 installed.  i am also able to install cygwin on my
> machine.  I am using Windows 2000.  I can do gunzip, tar and make in
> cygwin.  but still i am unable to run brite on windows on my machine.
> i guess i am missing some packages.
> i will be waiting for your replies.
If you don't provide more information than that, you can probably wait a
long time.
What exactly is not working? Or rather: what are you trying to do? What
kind of error messages do you get?
Output from `cygcheck -s -v -r` would be nice if it's a Cygwin problem.

Have a look at http://cygwin.com/bugs.html for info on how to get

rlc