The procedure entry point putc_unlocked could not be located in the dynamic link library cygwin1.dll
Venkatesh K. Kesavan
venkatesh@chain-sys.com
Tue Jul 1 18:58:00 GMT 2003
Hello Max Bowsher,
Thank you very much for you help.where can I find the latest
version dll files. I had installed the package using the setup.exe file I
got at cygwin.com. what should I do to set things right and make setup
recognize the cygwin packages.
Thank you,
Venkatesh
----- Original Message -----
From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb@ukf.net>
To: "Venkatesh K. Kesavan" <venkatesh@chain-sys.com>; <cygwin@cygwin.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2003 12:44 AM
Subject: Re: The procedure entry point putc_unlocked could not be located in
the dynamic link library cygwin1.dll
> Venkatesh K. Kesavan wrote:
> > Hi,
> > Im new to cygwin. I tried to use gcc.exe i get the below error. I
> > reinstalled the whole cygwin twice but i get the same error. Please help
> > me. Thanks in advance.
> >
> > "The procedure entry point putc_unlocked could not be located in the
> > dynamic link library cygwin1.dll"
> > 883k 2002/09/25 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\\bin\cygwin1.dll - os=4.0
> > img=1.0 sys=4.0
> > "cygwin1.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/7/5 23:16
> > Cygwin DLL version info:
> > DLL version: 1.3.12
>
> Very old cygwin DLL version. Upgrade package "cygwin" to latest
(1.3.22-1).
>
> > cygrunsrv 0.96-1
> > cygutils 1.1.4-2
> > cygwin-doc 1.3-4
> > dejagnu 20021217-2
>
> Weird! Setup doesn't think you have any cygwin package installed at all!.
>
>
> Max.
>
>
--
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list