CygPath to Clipboard (was: example needed pls ...)

Soren A. somian@adelphia.net
Sun Jul 6 23:21:00 GMT 2003

"Stephan Mueller" <smueller@Exchange.Microsoft.com> wrote in

> Looks like it's the hex-encoded representation of some Unicode text
> (each character is a 16-bit entity).  For plain ASCII values (e.g.
> English text), yes, you'll see every other byte as a zero.

Gratitude! Thanks Stephan. Yes, you must be right, and it's what we'd
expect WinXP to do, what with the overall move to Unicode uniformity.

Still putting all the clues together ...

--
"So, tell me, my little one-eyed one, on what poor, pitiful,
defenseless planet has my MONSTROSITY been unleashed?"