TERM problems

jurgen.defurne@philips.com jurgen.defurne@philips.com
Tue Jul 8 12:44:00 GMT 2003


Thanks,

This works much better, but btw. do you also have an idea how
to specify bold fonts ? I tried "Lucida Console-Bold-18", "..-18-Bold",
using a B only, searched in the fonts. It should be possible,
because the standard DOS box can be configured for bold fonts.

Regards,

Jurgen










Brian Dessent <brian@dessent.net>
Sent by: 
cygwin-owner@cygwin.com
07/08/2003 10:37 AM

 
        To:     cygwin@cygwin.com
        cc:     (bcc: Jurgen Defurne/BRG/CE/PHILIPS)
        Subject:        Re: TERM problems
        Classification: 



jurgen.defurne@philips.com wrote:

> I'd like to use rxvt, but without an X server, its fonts are ugly. I 
like
> bold non-serif fonts, and the only thing I can get are thin serif
> fonts.
> 
> Does any body have some hints how to fix this ?

You can supply any Windows font name for use, i.e. '-fn "Lucida
Console-11"'.  Try also shift-keypad-plus/minus to select different
fonts while running.

Brian

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/





--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/



More information about the Cygwin mailing list