another cygwin-1.5.0 managed mount bug (please don't use managed mode yet)
Christopher Faylor
cgf-idd@cygwin.com
Thu Jul 10 15:57:00 GMT 2003
On Thu, Jul 10, 2003 at 06:12:00PM +0200, Pavel Rozenboim wrote:
>When I execute following commands in directory mounted in managed mode I get
>some failures:
>
>touch com1
>touch: setting times of `com1': Invalid argument
>
>(Same error for com2)
>
>touch com3
>touch: creating `com3': No such file or directory
>
>I have 2 serial ports, this probably explains different error messages.
This is not another bug. It is the same bug previously reported.
Please no more bug reports on this until I announce that I've fixed things
in a snapshot.
Unfortunately, I didn't add any tests to the test suite for this functionality
and I didn't think to test it before releasing. I introduced some bugs for
dealing with case sensitivity just prior to release that made managed moded
pretty much worthless in 1.5.0.
cgf
--
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list