Eager to cooperate

Eileen Huang info@mellga.com
Tue Jul 15 09:13:00 GMT 2003

Dear  Sir/Madam,

We are one of the top manufacturers of portable air cooled engine in China.

In Internet we find your company's email and write to you to express our hopes

of establishing the trade relations with your esteemed company.

Our product range are diesel engine, petrol engine, generator, water pump,

trash pump,generator & welder, power sprayer, tilling manager,etc. They are

mainly small-type and convenient to move for family use or outdoor activities

use, also can be widely used in agriculture, garden and other field. Details

about our products please view to our website http://www.mellga.com. If you

are interested in these products, please contact us freely by sending your

e-mail to info@mellga.com.

Your early reply is highly appreciated.

Eileen Huang
Sales Department
Better Source Asia Limited

ÖÐ×ÊÔ´¹«Ë¾http://www.net001.net ÌṩÓòÃûÏÈ×¢²áºó¸¶¿î;Ö÷»úÏÈ¿ªÍ¨ºóÊÕ·Ñ·þÎñ,

ʹÓü«ÐÇÓʼþȺ·¢£¬ÎÞÐëͨ¹ýÓʼþ·þÎñÆ÷£¬Ö±´ï¶Ô·½ÓÊÏ䣬ËٶȾø¶ÔÒ»Á÷£¡
ÏÂÔØÍøÖ·£ºhttp://www.lovexin.com£¬¸ü¶àÃâ·ÑµÄ³¬¿áÈí¼þµÈÄãÀ´Ï¡­¡­