cygwin 1.5.0
Larry Hall
cygwin-lh@cygwin.com
Thu Jul 17 04:17:00 GMT 2003
I think you've gotten some bad information from somewhere. Mirrors
are really in charge of their own contents. You may want to check
with RCN about this. It's not clear why Cygwin's release directory is
the only one affected on RCN but it appears to be restricted to that
site AFAICS.
Larry
Robert McNulty Junior wrote:
> I'm not sure. Some of the other mirrors lost connections with sourceware.
> I've not access to sourceware. Don't want it, really.
> If you can figure out whats going on, let me know.
> I'll check mirrors.rcn.net in the morning.
> I have an ftp program to download some stuff not related to cygwin (MIDI
> files, binutils, gcc)
> The rest of mirrors is OK, just an empty cygwin mirror is all.
> I thought, with Windows Server 2003, you guys were restricting access to
> only there.
> Some real developers to the project.
> I gotta go. One of my dogs want to go out.
> Later
> Robert
>
> Larry Hall wrote:
>
>> Robert McNulty Junior wrote:
>>
>>> Are there any plans at letting mirrors.rcn.net continure hosting cygwin?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> What leads you to the conclusion that the problem is on this end?
>>
>>
>
>
>
> --
> Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
> Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
> Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
> FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
>
>
--
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
--
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list