Problem with xinetd as a service

Larry Hall cygwin-lh@cygwin.com
Mon Jul 21 14:40:00 GMT 2003

Christopher Faylor wrote:

> On Sun, Jul 20, 2003 at 07:41:42PM -0700, Martin Gainty wrote:
>
>>verify
>>[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2\/]
>>	"native"="C:\\local\\cygwin"
>

> What's the opposite of a gold star?  A raspberry?  A piece of coal?

 From my primary school penmanship days, the opposite of a gold star
was a black star.  Sounds ominous in cosmological terms (at least to me)
though I think it was just supposed to be plain ugly to the recipient in
those days.  Perhaps this is what you want.  Or you could go more
contemporary and simply give those offenders a "time-out".  Alternatively,
how about a swat on the nose?  Hm, I'm starting to like this one, provided
we can find a good image to go with it. ;-)

Holliston, MA 01746