Serial Port?
thors_hammer123
thors_hammer123@yahoo.com
Mon Jul 28 01:55:00 GMT 2003
Are you sure about this? As I said, there is *no* /dev
directory, so I am confused as to how I can just
access /dev/ttyS0 like in Linux...
Anthony
--- Christopher Faylor <cgf-idd@cygwin.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 27, 2003 at 03:09:40PM -0700, Martin
> Gainty wrote:
> >Check out this serial port code from CGF
>
>http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin/1999-08/msg00563.html
>
> Um, no. 1999 was four years ago.
>
> The serial port for cygwin these days is /dev/ttyS0.
> You use serial
> ports like you do on linux.
>
> cgf
>
> --
> Unsubscribe info:
> http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
> Problem reports:
> http://cygwin.com/problems.html
> Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
> FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
>
__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! SiteBuilder - Free, easy-to-use web site design software
http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
--
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list