[ANNOUNCE] LibXML2 (2.5.7) test packages available

Patrick Eisenacher eisenacher@fillmore-labs.com
Tue Jun 3 13:12:00 GMT 2003

Hi Elfyn,

xmllint works fine for me. I tested it with the following options:

$ xmllint -noout -valid -catalogs Specification.xml

not specifying -catalogs or specifying -dtdvalid <URL> fetches the DTD
from the given URL, as expected. Without the -valid option, only the
well-formedness is checked. And without the -noout option, xmllint
outputs the result tree to stdout. Validity and well-formedness errors
are reported if present. My document is of medium size (~400k). I
haven't tested any of the other options.

Now I'm looking forward for an updated xsltproc, cause that was what
wasn't compatible with the latest XSL stylesheets.

Good work!

Thanks,
Patrick