Respond ASAP

shnorhig jumaibirini@popmail.com
Tue Jun 3 21:44:00 GMT 2003

    STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL
PLS. REPLY TO: jumai_b40@indiatimes.com

My Dear Friend,

I am highly compelled upon strict recommendation, to write you this very
urgent and confidential letter. I do hope my letter will not embarrass you
since I had no previous correspondence with you. I hope this mail will not
come to you as a surprise.

I am sending this proposal with due sense of humanity, responsibility and
with few awareness that you will give it a sympathetic attention. I regree
t the inconvenience it may cause you based on the condition that we have not
met before.

I am Mrs. Jumai Mustapha, the wife of Al Mustapha, personal assistant
 to the Late head of state of Federal Republic of Nigeria - General Sani Abacha.
I am contacting you in view of the fact that we will be of great assistance
 to each other like wise developing a cordial relationship.

My husband along with the head of state and top officials of their past
 administration has been accused of looting several Billion United States
Dollars from the Nigeria Government. The current attitude of the
present government towards my family has indeed made life quite unbearable for us.

Fortunately, Al Mustapha my Husband has Twelve million and five hundred
 thousand United States Dollars(US$12.5 million) cash, which he intended to use for
 investment purposes overseas. This money is kept in a private security company.

This money was deposited for safe keeping in the security vault
 of a freighting agency here by my husband preparatory to being air lifted abroad
for investment purposes before his arrest leaving a clause that it could only be claimed by an expertriate partner.
 It is only my husband and myself that know where the money is kept.

Due to the current situation in the country concerning government’s vendetta toward my family,
we seek your assistance to transfer this money out of Nigeria
for the purpose of investment as intended by my husband.

Note that my family is currently being probed by this present government
for alleged involvement in misappropriation of public funds during their regime.
Towards this effect, an embargo restricting my family members from traveling or carrying out
financial transactions without their express permission is in force.

Right now, my husband (Al Mustapha) is under arrest and is being detained in
connection to the above and other activities of his late Boss.
However, I have an arrangement on how to freight this money
to you after receiving some assurances from you of the safety our own share and that you
will only take the commission that we will offer you.

This money personally belongs to my husband and he intends that it still
be used for investment. No record ever existed concerning this money,
neither is the money traceable by the government because there
is no documentation concerning the funds in the Federal Treasury.

The freighting company to be used has now been introduced to me and as so
on as we receive your readiness to assist us recieve this fund we shall
formalize the deposit documents in your name and reach an agreement with
them to air lift the consignment for your pick up.

Bearing in mind that your assistance is needed to transfer this fund, we
propose a commission of 15%(Fifteen Percent) of the total sum to you for
the expected services and assistance. While 5% is mapped out
for miscellaneous expenses.

On your positive consent, I shall expect you to contact me urgently to
enable us discuss about this. Your urgent response is highly needed. I must
use this opportunity to implore you to exercise utmost indulgence to keep
this matter extraordinarily confidential, while I await your prompt response.

Best regards,

MRS. JUMAI AL MUSTAPHA