openssl commandline tools always output in text mode

Patrick Eisenacher eisenacher@fillmore-labs.com
Fri Jun 6 11:29:00 GMT 2003

Hello Corinna,

attached you find the output of cygcheck.

Your example also works for me. So I should rephrase my statement, that
all openssl commandline tools output in text mode to openssl's smime
commandline tool outputs in text mode. Perhaps others as well...

Did you try the example I provided in my last posting?

Patrick

> On Thu, Jun 05, 2003 at 10:40:35PM +0200, Patrick Eisenacher wrote:
>> Heyho,
>>
>> openssl's commandline tools always output in text mode, no matter what
>> your mount type is, be it binary or text.
>>
>> Is this a bug or a feature? ;o)
>
> Weird.  It works for me:

[snip]