need help on termios.h

Grei Zhang on Shanghai 163 greizh@sh163.net
Sat Jun 7 16:09:00 GMT 2003

I am working on SMS-Gateway Simulator.

I need to use GSM::SMS Perl module over /dev/com5 connect to my T68.

When this module depend on Device-SerialPort-0.12 module working, when I
pre-configure this module, it show following:

Finding ioctl methods ...
trying 'termios.ph'... nope
trying 'asm/termios.ph'... nope
trying 'sys/termiox.ph'... nope
trying 'sys/termios.ph'... nope
trying 'sys/ttycom.ph'... nope
Device::Serial could not find ioctl definitions!
Perl did not find any .ph files to get at least the following ioctls:
        TIOCMBIS
        TIOCMBIC
        TIOCMGET
        CRTSCTS
Please check your Perl installation, or read 'man h2ph'.  As root, you may
need to run:
        cd /usr/include; h2ph -r -l .
before the Perl *.ph files will work.

after doing  cd /usr/include; h2ph -r -l .

show this:
Finding ioctl methods ...
trying 'termios.ph'... nope
trying 'asm/termios.ph'... nope
trying 'sys/termiox.ph'... nope
trying 'sys/termios.ph'... (CRTSCTS) (TIOCMGET) (TIOCM_DTR) useful
trying 'sys/ttycom.ph'... nope
Device::Serial could not find ioctl definitions!
Perl did not find any .ph files to get at least the following ioctls:
        TIOCMBIS
        TIOCMBIC
        TIOCMGET
        CRTSCTS
Please check your Perl installation, or read 'man h2ph'.  As root, you may
need to run:
        cd /usr/include; h2ph -r -l .
before the Perl *.ph files will work.

This seems say cygwin couldn't support TIOCMBIS and TIOCMBIC.  Is there any
clues?

when I use VMware+linux62+perl, it can works fine. 97% test passed! can do
make , make test and install.

but when I use another SMS-Gateway Simulator, not use perl module, it works
fine with /dev/com5.

Thanks!