Cygwin uses wrong make tool on my system.

Harald Houppermans houppermans@home.nl
Sun Jun 29 01:37:00 GMT 2003

Lol !!!!

How funny... I installed all cygwin developer packages except the gnu make
?!?!?!

Did I accidently skip it ? or was it disabled by cygwin... ? lol.

Anyway going to re-install it...

Thank god I dont have to re-install cygwin completely... that should be
mentioned somewhere
in the installation.. that when you are done... you can easily update or
change the cygwin installation

-> me <- did not know that at first causing anger :D bad for the hart lol :)
-> me <- me soon found at anger was for nothing anger turned into luv lol :)