Processes are unable to fully discard their controlling terminal

Christopher Faylor cgf@redhat.com
Mon Mar 3 02:22:00 GMT 2003

On Mon, Mar 03, 2003 at 12:53:20AM -0000, Max Bowsher wrote:
>I can now successfully share an ssh-agent between all my shells, with
>it starting with the first one, and ending with the last, and no zombie
>windows if I end shells in the wrong order.

I've noticed this behavior for a while and it has always bothered me.  I'm
glad that I was able to solve it.  I think Pierre's original bug report
got me thinking about this although I suspect that his problem still exists,
unfortunately.

cgf