setup.exe is too small

Andrew DeFaria ADeFaria@Salira.com
Sat Mar 8 01:02:00 GMT 2003

Igor Pechtchanski wrote:

> Andrew,
>
> I was not accusing anyone of anything; I was simply commenting on the
> general statements made by people in this thread. I'm sorry if it
> seems to you that you were accused. You did read the P.S., right?

The PS only says that this is not a flame. Still you reply to my post,
addressing me (After all you bothered to start your message by greeting
me personally e.g. "Andrew,") and then state:

    All in all, developers of Cygwin in particular are maintaining their
    packages in their [copious] spare time, and to demand that something
    be done "right now" because someone can't use their package is, to
    say the least, unreasonable, IMO.

It is indeed a natural assumption that the phrase "to demand that
something be done" is addressed to me, that I was demanding that
something be done.