patch to cygwin1.dll

Randall R Schulz rrschulz@cris.com
Mon Mar 10 18:12:00 GMT 2003

Daniel,

I don't know if this is obsolete information or not, but back in the
old Vi (not Vim) days, one could type NUL while in input mode to repeat
the most recently typed input sequence. Ever since the days of real
terminals has passed (at least for use in everyday programming work)
I've figured this was a lost feature, since I could never figure out
how to type a NUL.

If this change doesn't muck up anything else, I'd welcome it.

Randall Schulz

P.S. Your English requires no apologies (except that "English" is capitalized).