logon as a service for XP home edition

Andrew DeFaria ADeFaria@Salira.com
Thu Mar 20 21:48:00 GMT 2003

Randall R Schulz wrote:

> Andrew,
>
> That's not true. Karl agreed (whether he knew it or not) to allow
> content to be added to messages he sends via that email account.
> Probably the mail service was billed as free, though I cannot concur
> with that description, given that the injection of commercial
> announcements must be accepted in return for the service.

I understand this. No I'm talking about the message that is tacked on
itself. It's a message selling something (MSN 8 service) which claims to
reduce spam, but, being a comercial message itself is in and of itself
spam in my book! Kinda reminds me of a spam I once got about a spam
reducing tool. Huh? You spam me to sell me a tool that will stop
messages such as your own?!? When's it gonna end!