Invalid compiler error

Tron Thomas tron.thomas@verizon.net
Thu Mar 20 23:52:00 GMT 2003

I made the change you suggested and that fixed the problem.  I will let
the implementor of the library know about this, as its obviously a bug.

I have never encountered this kind of syntax before where the #elif is
used without a defined, so I didn't know how valid it was.  It seems in
some circumstances it might work, and in others it won't.  Probably best
to avoid it since it is unreliable.

Thank you.