Possible GPL violation.

Robert Biuk-Aghai robertb@umac.mo
Mon Mar 24 13:43:00 GMT 2003

Hi Corinna,

Ok, I'll make the sources available on our web server before I put the
binary archive online again. By that time I'll send you a message so
that you can visit my download page and confirm that things are done
in the proper way. This will probably only be in September when I next
teach my C programming course and when I will prepare a new binary
archive of the relevant part of Cygwin.

Robert.