xsltproc segfaults after upgrading to docbook xsl stylesheets v1.60.1

Robert Collins rbcollins@cygwin.com
Mon Mar 24 14:38:00 GMT 2003

On Mon, 2003-03-24 at 23:15, Patrick Eisenacher wrote:
> Hi Jeff,
>
> I'm waiting already for more than a month for this to happen. Needless
> to say, I'm pretty frustrated. But despite Robert claiming to take care
> of this in his initial response you cited below, no update was ever
> published. All further inquiries were silently ignored. The
> interpretation of this behaviour and consequences are up to you.
>
> Right now, Cygwin is not usable for XML editing. I recommend switching
> over to some other *nix and a VM. Alternatively you can use the Windows
> ports of the xml libaries provided by Igor Zlatkovic. His ports are
> always up to date: http://www.zlatkovic.com/projects/libxml/index.html
>

> Disappointed,
> Patrick

Hi Patrick, you're absolutely right.

I hereby put the libxslt and libxml packages up as orphans. I won't be
updating them - period.

According to cygwin policy, if no new maintainer steps up in the near
future, these packages will get pulled...

Rob

--
GPG key available at: <http://users.bigpond.net.au/robertc/keys.txt>.