Another GPL violation: Re: Minimalistic Build-Environmentforwin32 (~7.5MB)

Charles Wilson cwilson@ece.gatech.edu
Wed Mar 26 09:55:00 GMT 2003

Patrick J. LoPresti wrote:
> Charles Wilson <cwilson@ece.gatech.edu> writes:
>

>>FWIW: I am not a lawyer.
>

> And therefore, everything you have said may be safely ignored.

guys, I can't believe you fell for this.  *Do Not Feed The Trolls*.

See LoPresti's other contributions to civil discourse:

The man really seems to have a problem where this list, and cgf in
particular, are concerned; his posts to l-k and elsewhere are not nearly
so vitriolic.  I guess I can now be added to the hallowed halls wherein
walks cgf.  Yay for me.

And in case you were wondering, our friend Patrick is ALSO not a lawyer.
http://www.cag.lcs.mit.edu/~patl/
but his
brother/father/cousin/unrelated-person-who-happens-to-share-the-same-unusual-surname
is:
http://www.mhbh.com/bios/jjl.html
Not that it matters.  But, it means you're now free to ignore Patrick's
assertion that I should be ignored, according to Patrick's own rules.
But we might need to get judicial confirmation of that... :-)

--Chuck