Apache on cygwin

Frank Schmitt ich@Frank-Schmitt.net
Sun Mar 30 20:56:00 GMT 2003

"Gerrit P. Haase" <gp@familiehaase.de> writes:

>> I'm wondering how to start the Apache server provided as a Cygwin
>> package. I can only find httpd.dll but no httpd.exe, so do I have to
>> work with rundll32 or is this package not intended to work as a stand
>> alone server but only to fulfill dependencies?
>
> $ /usr/sbin/httpd -h

Ah, thanks. Thinks clear up now. My problem was that I only looked in
*/bin/* but not in sbin (and that I tried man apache instead of man
httpd).

Many thanks.

--
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy,
the best golfer is a black guy, France is accusing the US of arrogance,