bash bug report? Minor border case:

Elfyn McBratney elfyn-cygwin@exposure.org.uk
Sun Mar 30 22:15:00 GMT 2003

> Agreed.  Perhaps the naming should be a bit more evident.
> I don't reread the list purpose everytime I do a post.  Cygwin-packaging
or cygwin-app-packag[e/ing] would be a bit more self-
> documenting.  Nothing more intelligent that a self documenting
> name. :-)
> -linda

Maybe. But that document (<http://cygwin.com/lists.html>) is there for a
reason, that being list descriptions and perhaps rules. Remebering that
setup bugs and package maintainer chit-chat goto cygwin-apps@cygwin.com ,
bugs in apache, bash or pdksh :-) and the rest of all things Cygwin goto
cygwin@cygwin.com , and Cygwin DLL patches goto cygwin-patches@cygwin.com ,
shouldn't be too hard. I'm not saying this personally just a little post-it
for subscribers mailboxes. ;-)

Regards,

Elfyn McBratney
elfyn@exposure.org.uk