cygwin + apache + php problem

Adam Csillag ca215@hszk.bme.hu
Mon Mar 31 20:21:00 GMT 2003

Okay, here we go. By the way apache runs perfectly without php.

Adam

-----Original Message-----
From: Igor Pechtchanski [mailto:pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu]
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2003 8:34 PM
To: Adam Csillag
Cc: cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: RE: cygwin + apache + php problem

This is a WAG, but what are the permissions on /usr/lib/apache?  What is
the value of your CYGWIN environment variable?  Are your mounts user
mounts or system mounts?  Most of this information can be found in the
output of "cygcheck -svr", which you should attach to your message (as an
uncompressed text attachment), as per <http://cygwin.com/bugs.html>.
	Igor

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu

Knowledge is an unending adventure at the edge of uncertainty.
  -- Leto II