cygipc (and PostgreSQL) XP problem resolved!

Robert Collins rbcollins@cygwin.com
Sun May 11 03:46:00 GMT 2003


On Sun, 2003-05-11 at 12:46, Charles Wilson wrote:

> > Given the above, it should be clear that IF I had the time do some
> > something about it, I'd finish off cygdaemon, and THEN I'd have the
> > right to an opinion about cygipc coming into the distribution.
> 
> Disagree.  You have as much right to offer an opinion as anyone else, 
> regardless of whether you did/will/won't/intend to fix cygdaemon.

Granted: I have the right to an opinion. However, as I'm not intending
to do anything to backup my views - it's kinda irrelevant.

For the record though: My stance waay back about cygipc being in the
distribution, as in the mail archives, has not changed.

Rob

-- 
GPG key available at: <http://users.bigpond.net.au/robertc/keys.txt>.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: signature.asc
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
URL: <http://cygwin.com/pipermail/cygwin/attachments/20030511/5b0aed58/attachment.sig>


More information about the Cygwin mailing list