cygipc (and PostgreSQL) XP problem resolved!

Elfyn McBratney elfyn@ubertales.co.uk
Sun May 11 04:47:00 GMT 2003


On Sun, 11 May 2003, Charles Wilson wrote:

> Robert Collins wrote:
> 
> > For the record though: My stance waay back about cygipc being in the
> > distribution, as in the mail archives, has not changed.
> 
> e.g.
> "I [R. Collins] still don't think that cygipc belongs in the main distro
> however."
> http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-developers/2002-06/msg00016.html
> 
> Why be coy?
> 
> --Chuck
> 
> P.S. I see that back in Feb Elfyn mentioned interest in cygserver code 
> -- but only had a few weeks "between shoots" (which I took to mean that 
> free time to work on cygwin had a limited shelflife)
> 
> Elfyn?

Kinda, my other side was working for a production company and I was an 
editor. Uhm, I did  very little work on this and missed a few features 
here and there in the code. I'm interested in working on it, though.

Is there still interest in having a working (the other 20%) cygwin 
daemon?

Elfyn

--
Elfyn McBratney
Systems Administrator
ABCtales.com



--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/



More information about the Cygwin mailing list