HELP: with sshd/multi-user

Randall R Schulz rschulz@sonic.net
Tue May 13 14:12:00 GMT 2003

Richard,

At 01:15 2003-05-13, richard dje wrote:
>Hi All,

>'Avoid the use of exclamation marks or multiple question marks. They add
>nothing to the report and provide the impression that you are too excited to
>think calmly about the problem.' :-)

Some of us oppose emoticons, too, but it's not a rule, recommendation
or requirement.

>Back to my problem, now. I have attached the output of 'cygcheck -svr'.
>Hoping this will help people give me advices/pointers on where to search.

It's good you're trying, but that's not what we call attaching. Perhaps
your mailer has a "text attachments in-line" option (Eudora does,
e.g.). If so, you must disable that option or the effect is in-line
text anyway (and way too much of it).

Randall Schulz