HELP: with sshd/multi-user

Igor Pechtchanski pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu
Tue May 13 16:39:00 GMT 2003

On Tue, 13 May 2003, Randall R Schulz wrote:

> Igor,
>
> At 08:54 2003-05-13, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
> >Vince,
> >
> >The cygcheck output *was* an attachment, but it was marked with the

> Again, I'm at a loss to explain it other than to suggest a Eudora bug,
> but that header does not appear in the message as it currently resides
> in my In box:
>
> Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 10:15:01 +0200 (CEST)
>   From: richard dje <djensam@yahoo.com>
> Subject: Re: HELP: with sshd/multi-user
> To: cygwin@cygwin.com
>
> I suppose it could also be a bug in SpamAssassin (which my new ISP uses
> to filter mail).
>
> Randall Schulz

Randall,

The field I quoted was part of the header for the attachment part itself,
not the global message header.  You should be able to see it if you look
at the raw message text (which Eudora apparently doesn't let you do, as I
just found out).  See
<http://www.cygwin.com/cgi-bin/get-raw-msg?listname=cygwin&date=2003-05&msgid=20030513081501.96598.qmail%40web40404.mail.yahoo.com>
(you can also get there by following the "Raw text" link from
<http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2003-05/msg00769.html>).
	Igor

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu

Knowledge is an unending adventure at the edge of uncertainty.
  -- Leto II