Cygwin Net - Compilation

Igor Pechtchanski pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu
Tue May 13 19:15:00 GMT 2003

Deepa,

Now, what in the world possessed you to do *that*?
Run cmd.exe, cd to your cygwin bin directory (probably c:\cygwin\bin), and
you'll be able to run mount from there.  You will need at least three
mounts: "/", "/usr/bin", and "/usr/lib".

Next time, before "umount"ing, run "mount -m >/bin/restore_mounts.bat".
Then you'll be able to undo your commands by simply "cd c:\cygwin\bin ^
restore_mounts"
	Igor

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu

Knowledge is an unending adventure at the edge of uncertainty.
  -- Leto II