Setup.exe sugestion/annoyance

Greg McCrory greg@coolbrew.com
Thu May 22 01:48:00 GMT 2003


At 5/21/2003 07:47 PM, Randall R Schulz wrote:
>Greg,
>
>That's a very biased attitude. There are plenty of people, many not 
>elderly, whose vision does not permit higher screen resolutions and plenty 
>of people using what you might think of as archaic hardware.
>
>Nothing you say here will change how Setup.exe operates. Only your actions 
>will do that.
>
>Please put up or shut up.
>
>Randall Schulz


I attempted to compile setup.exe about an hour ago.  I failed.  I only wish 
I had the skills of others on this list.

What gives with this error?:

 >>>
io_stream_file.cc: In method `int FileProvider::mkdir_p(path_type_t, const 
Strin
g &) const':
io_stream_file.cc:58: implicit declaration of function `int mkdir_p(...)'

<<<

This is obviously an attempt at recursion, but I'm baffled as to why it 
generates an error.  Anyone got any ideas?

GMc


--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/



More information about the Cygwin mailing list