PATCH: apache + mod_perl(via apxs) + libapreq

Gerrit P. Haase freeweb@nyckelpiga.de
Fri May 23 10:51:00 GMT 2003

Hello Christopher,

>> Attached you will find patches that allow a mod_perl DSO *and* libapreq to
>> be installed.
>>
>> The rules are:
>>
>> if perl was compiled with largefile support (std for cygwin) you need to
>> set the following env vars
>>
>> export CFLAGS="-D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64";
>> export CFLAGS_SHLIB="-D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64";
>>
>> then build and install apache as normal
>>
>> for mod perl apply the attached mod_perl.patch then configure as follows
>>
>> perl Makefile.PL USE_APXS=1 EVERYTHING=1
>>
>> for libapreq, apply the attached libapreq.patch and build as normal.

> Oops!  You need to set:

> export APLIBDIR=`apxs -q LIBEXECDIR`

>> YMMV - I use my own local compiled perl....
>>
>> Drop me e-mail with any questions.

Which versions do you use (Cygwin, Apache, Perl, mod_perl, ...), do you use the
Cygwin source packages of (Apache or Perl)?

Don't you have this ugly problem with Apache that it doesn't run longer
than one day without refusing to serve?

Gerrit
--
=^..^=