C-M combination in cygwin + rxvt + bash + emacs

Joe Buehler jbuehler@hekimian.com
Fri May 23 13:21:00 GMT 2003

Adam Griffiths wrote:

> I can't seem to use C-M commands (control + meta, or, control + alt on my
> keyboard) in emacs via rxvt + bash. And I'd really appreciate some help or
> sugestions.

I tried it with a Cygwin window and with rxvt, and it didn't work in either
case.  However, it looks like the X11 version of emacs works fine.  So I would
guess that there is some problem in the terminal emulators.  Perhaps someone
can give some advice on configuring rxvt, maybe there is a workaround.
--
Joe Buehler