crontab error

Igor Pechtchanski pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu
Fri May 23 20:29:00 GMT 2003

Chuck,

FYI, the utilities are called "mkpasswd" and "mkgroup".  What I'm
surprised at, though, is that these files should have been created
automatically when you installed Cygwin.  Your cygcheck output indicates
that you have the base-passwd package installed...  Try reinstalling it
and checking for those files again.  If they are still not created, look
in /var/log/setup.log.full for why mkpasswd and mkgroup failed.
	Igor

				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu