XWin Tool

Max Bowsher maxb@ukf.net
Fri May 23 22:42:00 GMT 2003


Mario Ohnewald wrote:
> Hello List,
> i made this XWinTool because i used the startxwin.sh script
> a lot to connect to serveral boxes in my Network. And its a pain in the
ass
> to type in the ips, resolutions, etc each time.
> I was inspired by the way of VNC does it´s connections, and how fast and
> easy that works to set a connection up!
> I hope this tool will make some people´s live a little easier. :o)
>
> Here is the Homepage:
> http://xwintool.sourceforge.net/
>
> and here a screenshot:
> http://xwintool.sourceforge.net/screen_shot1.jpg
>
>
> I can´t wait for some feedback!

Well, that's a shame, since you are unlikely to get any unless you post to
the correct mailing list.

Go back and read http://cygwin.com/lists.html, and see if you can work out
where you should be posting.



Max.


--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/



More information about the Cygwin mailing list