I am

Edward Yeboah billy_idehen@coolgoose.com
Fri May 30 07:29:00 GMT 2003

Dear Sir,

Good day. I need your services in a confidential matter
regarding money out of a family beneficiary deposit.

This requires a private arrangement. Could you perhaps
receive these funds under legal claims?. I am willing
to pay a generous management fee as well as appreciation
for fewer questions asked. I will need you in legal
capacity to file for a post-mortem redemption. I have
all the details.

Please email back on [billy_Idehen@trustmail.com]

All correspondences will be via email, for now. The
funds in question are quite large. I will expect a
straight answer from you. Yes or no. If yes, then
lets work out the modalities.

Thanks

Billy Idehen